Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the complaints lodged by any student and redress it as per requirement. The students can state their grievance regarding any academic and non- academic matter within the campus through the online and grievance/ suggestion box.
The Grievance Redressal Cell has been developed to settle the grievances of the students and other stakeholders within a reasonable time period for further strengthening the bond of the students with the institution by providing them with all kind of facilities to a satisfaction level for maintaining a convenient ambience of academic teaching and learning.
According to the UGC (Grievance Redressal ) Regulations, 2018, composition of the Grievance Redressal Committee
|1.||Dr. Samarpita Ghosh-Ray, Principal||Convenor|
|2.||Dr. Swapna Roy||Member|
Mechanism of the GRC-
1. Grievance redressal committee (GRC) shall consider only individual grievances of specific nature received from stakeholders.
2. The GRC shall not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature
3. Post receipt of the complaint/application the committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion investigation and act promptly.
4. The GRC may intervene between complainant and defendant against whom the complaint has been made, if situation arises.
5. GRC shall consider redressing of grievances within a reasonable time.
6. The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and seek guidance from the higher authorities if required.
The students may lodge grievance about any academic and non- academic matters related to -
Procedure for cekmekoy escort lodging complaint :